Individual and School Results
Individual candidates can access their statement of marks from the BCSEA website, www.onlinebcsea.bt and also through SMS using their individual index numbers.
- B-mobile : IndexNumber and send to 3333
- T-cell : IndexNumber send to 4040
Principals can access the results of their concerned schools from ONLINE REGISTRATION SYSTEM.
Results can be also accessed online through G2C services.
Statement of Marks and Pass Certificates
Candidates can collect their mark sheets and pass certificates from their respective schools by the 2nd week of March 2019. The candidates are advised not to approach the BCSEA office for the same.
Clerical Paper Recheck Notification
|29/01/2019 – 04/02/2019||Receipt of applications||A candidate can apply for all the subjects with a fee of Nu. 300/- per paper. A candidate may apply for same through G2C services or visit BCSEA office Thimphu.|
|14/02/2019||Recheck result announcement||Results with changes will be announced in print media and complete details will be up-loaded on the website www.bcsea.bt|
- The G2C online services accepts applications for only TWO subjects, therefore, if the candidate wishes to re-check more than TWO subjects, he/she needs to visit BCSEA office Thimphu.
- If transaction is unsuccessful while applying for recheck through G2C online education services, then the candidates will need to visit BCSEA office Thimphu.
- The office will also remain open during weekends (2nd and 3rd February) to receive applications.