A National Steering Committee for PISA-D (NCC for PISA-D) shall be formed to provide overall strategic direction and supervision for the PISA-D Project with the following members:
- His Excellency Sherig Lyonpo Norbu Wangchuk (Chair)
- Dasho Karma Yeshey – Hon’ble Secretary. MoE (Dy. Chair)
- Karma Tshering – Director General, DSE
- Tenzin Dorji, Secretary – BCSEA
- Kinga Dakpa – Director, REC
- Arjun Kumar Gurung – EMO, BCSEA
- Phuntsho Wangdi – CPO, SPCD, DSE
A three-tier administration and management structure shall be formed to strategize and organize the PISA-D preparatory works:
Form a Central Level Core Group (CLCG) to strategize, co-ordinate and organize the PISA-D preparations.
The NLCG shall be commissioned upon an Executive Order from His Excellency Sherig Lyonpo with representation of professionals/experts from the Bhutan Council for Student Examinations and Assessment, Ministry of Education and Royal Education Council.
The following officials shall form the CLCG:
- Karma Tshering – DG/DSE – Chair
- Tenzin Dorji – Secretary/BCSEA – Co-chair
- Phuntsho Wangdi – CPO/SPCD/DSE
- Kaka – DCPO/SPCD/DSE
- Pem Tshering – DCPO/SPCD/DSE
- Pedup Dukpa – Sr. Researcher, REC
- Phub Dorji – Trainer, REC
- Arjun Kumar Gurung – EMO/BCSEA
- Sonam Lhamo – Researcher, BCSEA
- Yeshey Dorji – EMO/EMD/DSE
Form a Dzongkhag Level Core Group (DLCG) to strategize, co-ordinate and organize the PISA-D preparations.
The following officials shall form the DLCG:
- Dzongkhag/Thromdey Education Officer – Chair
- One competent Principal – Dy. Chair
- 3 competent Principals/HoDs/teachers (English, Science and Maths)
Form a School Level Core Group (SLCG) to strategize, co-ordinate and organize the PISA-D preparations.
The following officials shall form the SLCG:
- Principal – Chair
- Vice Principal – Dy. Chair
- HoDs of English, Science and maths